In today’s ever changing IT environment, Network Management best practices are the backbone of an organization’s infrastructure. Critical processes engaged in monitoring the network, maintaining the software environment, and providing network stability must be continuous and self sustaining. Policies and procedures responsive to changes in business must be adroitly deployed to maintain the viability of business and assets.
Uni-Data & Communications, Inc. provides clients with integrated network delivery and service methodologies: a total solution to Network Computing. As a Single Source of support capabilities, Uni-Data delivers reduced IT expenditures, software environment assurance and custom designed Service Level Agreements (SLA), that meet unique requirements of clients and that are further complimented by Uni-Data’s set of tactical, technical offerings that extend to all aspects of the modern IT Infrastructure.
Compliance Ready Infrastructure Solutions
Gaining control of the core IT environment is the essential step in developing consistent enterprise-wide service levels those that grant the CIO and IT department positive influence upon the ability to successfully comply with Sarbanes Oxley and other regulations. Uni-Data Network Management provides control over email, messaging, data repositories and the desktop environment, thereby enabling the rapid response and change management capacity necessary in today’s regulatory environment.
Uni-Data IT Managed Services
Uni-Data Network Management provides comprehensive control assurance out to the furthest tendrils of client networks. Corporate assets are managed from a single point, monitored continuously in real-time a solution for the modern world.
Uni-Data Network Management is available as a stand-alone service or as part of a blended IT Managed Services Platform that incorporates equivalently sophisticated solutions for Security, Service Desk and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity & Back-Up introducing top technologies and best practices that work in harmony without large upfront expense, that require a fraction of the time of a typical system roll out, and substantially less labor-intensive to maintain than traditional service models.
- Web-based Instant Help Portal
- Single Provider Implementation
- Automated support features
Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Solaris/Unix, Mac
- Network Asset tracking
- All customer-premise IT network equipment and infrastructure
- Remote discovery and inventory of all network appliances and peripherals
- Application Software Support:
- Support formost off-the-shelf business software applications and tools (software performance issues only)
- Remote software and application discovery, version control and patch management.
- Remote enterprise wide software distribution and installation
- Lab-controlled environmental impact modelling.
- Managed Hosting Services (web, email hosting and cleansing)