Uni-Data's technology relocation expertise has helped many of the world’s leading firms successfully relocate, upgrade and build-out their technology infrastructures. Since 1989, we’ve relocated over 600,000 desktops across the nation, along with the servers, network appliances and peripherals that support them.
As part of , a leader in electrical, structured cabling and telecom solutions founded in 1947, Uni-Data's Technology Relocation Managed Services solution delivers comprehensive expertise throughout every phase of a technology project including:
Our Technology Relocation Managed Services solution can help:
- Initial technology relocation planning and design
- Preparation of inventories
- Coordination of buildout
- Reconnection and testing of all systems
- Provision of all necessary training and documentation
- Monitor important details including risk, scope and cost
- Maintain critical systems uptime and communication
- Manage schedules, budgets and outside vendors for smooth technology deployment
- Ensure smooth implementation and utility for end users
Our experts work with clients to determine your business needs and objectives, in order to deliver the most appropriate and cost-effective solution.