Problem: Fortune 500 financial services company wanted to equip, on-board and train 1200+ training interns for a prestigious Analysts and Associate Bankers program
Solution: Uni-Data provided a full life cycle solution including Project Management, coordination, and asset management, and user training. The following process was developed:
- Scheduling and managing the list of thousands of interns
- Building a lab environment for the building of computers to support the training.
- Setup a wireless classroom for clients
- Provided IMAC support setting up all desktops, laptops, monitors, printers and peripherals.
- Performed daily desktop support during the training for interns.
- Used standard agile methodologies to keep track of project stages, with emphasis on budget and timing.
Outcome: Received 15 annual renewals and Uni-Data continues to provide Project Management in support of the training of new interns entering the firm