Fortune 500 Global financial services company outsources its US data centers infrastructure support to a top-tier IT services company, who must supply 24x7x365 on site break/fix engineers to maintain over 15,000 servers in five Tier 1 data centers nationwide
The top-tier IT services company contracts Uni-Data to source, on-board, and train 24 resident engineers in 4 states with a 90-day transition. Uni-Data also provides warrantee support for all IBM and Dell Wintel X86 servers
One of world’s most trusted Insurance and financial services brands needed to migrate over 25,000 users from Windows XP to Windows 7, while they executed a massive desktop virtualization effort.
Uni-Data planned, executed, and coordinated the activities of over 50 FTE who performed the Windows 7 OS upgrade, and implemented a Virtual Service Center (VSC) dedicated to supporting the client’s cloud workstation environment. Program highlights include:
• Oversight of the migration of over 25,000 clients nationwide to Windows 7
• Designed strategy for software application profiles to facilitate the automated migration of software for user-based and machine-based application groups
• Implementation of a hybrid team of desktop and server engineers to support the client’s rapidly expanding virtual desktop infrastructure
• Deployed over 19,000 virtual instances globally
• Exceeded all Customer Satisfaction and Service Level Commitments, processing over 400,000 “business as usual” tickets while the Windows 7 and VDI projects were on-going
Fortune 500 financial services company acquired a major investment bank and wanted to consolidate over 3000 trading positions from 6 regional locations to the acquired business’ midtown NYC office building
Uni-Data awarded a highly competitive, multi-year Change Order to an existing Master Contract to plan, manage and execute over 3000 trading desk relocations. The solution including detailed software and hardware inventories of all positons, disconnect and reconnect of multi-screen trading desks, network and print mapping in the new location, and Day 1 on-site support.
Fortune 500 Global insurances services company wanted to outsource its print output environment in order to save millions of dollars annually.
Uni-Data awarded a competitively bid 5-year contract to survey, optimize, deploy, and maintain print output device technology in over 300 locations nationwide. This footprint covers over 25,000 employees and reduced the print output devices (copiers and printers) from 9,800 to 1,700 in less than 2 years. Uni-Data also implemented, operates and maintains an enterprise-wide authentication, accounting and administration (AAA) system that allows employees to print anywhere at anytime with user-level chargeback reporting.
Uni-Data completed the transition Phase in less than 2 years and optimized and drove efficiencies out of the environment, including multiple business process reengineering efforts.
Fortune 500 financial services company wanted to equip, on-board and train 1,200+ training interns for a prestigious Analysts and Associate Bankers program
Uni-Data provided a full life cycle solution including Project Management, coordination, and asset management, and user training. The following process was developed:
• Scheduling and managing the list of thousands of interns
• Building a lab environment for the building of computers to support the training.
• Setup a wireless classroom for clients
• Provided IMAC support setting up all desktops, laptops, monitors, printers and peripherals.
• Performed daily desktop support during the training for interns.
• Used standard agile methodologies to keep track of project stages, with emphasis on budget and timing.
Uni-Data received 15 annual renewals and continues to provide Project Management in support of the training of new interns entering the firm.
Fortune 500 Global insurances services company wanted to outsource the provision and management of its 22,000 Avaya/Cisco telecom network and end points, without offshoring the work.
Uni-Data awarded a fixed-price Change Order to its existing Master Contract to take over telecom end point provisioning, management, break/fix; and horizontal network drop moves, adds and changes. The solution included re-badging of several employees and optimization of workflow in the major campus locations. A three month transition phase was executed and SLA measurements are taken monthly.
Uni-Data performed against stringent SLA’s while handling thousands of tickets per year.
Made with Mobirise css themes